According to a study by Gartner, the average annual cost of downtime for businesses is $5,600 per minute. This means that even a short outage can have a significant financial impact.
Common Operational and Business Challenges around communication and data systems:
- Difficulty ensuring protection against data loss and thefts.
- Difficulty in meeting regulatory compliance and ensuring the Privacy of customer data
- Inability to control growing costs of preserving and managing data.
- Disruption in business continuity due to system downtime.
- Increasing security threats via viruses, ransomware, DDOS attacks, phishing, etc.
- The Hyper-Digital World
- The High Risks and Costs of Tech Debt - the drawbacks of outdated approaches.
- What Constitutes a Modern digital platform: Identifying the key features
- Leveraging Modern Digital Communication & Data Management to Cut Risks, Costs, and Productivity Loss.
- Live Case Study 1: Mid-sized Consumer Bank
- Live Case Study 2: Large Diversified Global Group
- Q&A Session