Failing to align with industry regulations can expose financial institutions to risks and challenges. From reputational damage to legal penalties, the consequences can be profound. Moreover, the inability to retain crucial data can further compound these issues, hindering the ability to effectively respond to audits, investigations, and customer inquiries.
"If you think compliance is expensive - try non-compliance." - Former U.S. Deputy Attorney General, Paul Mc Nulty.
Ensuring compliance with these guidelines and modernizing data management can mitigate several risks:
- Loss of Customer Confidence/Reputational Damage
- Data Loss and Theft
- Operational Disruption & Inefficiencies
- Slower or Costlier response to change
The agenda include:
- Decoding Regulatory Expectations
- Data Lifecycle Management for Compliance
- Enhancing the Digital Communication Channel
- Real-Life Case Studies: From Leading Banks and Financial Businesses
- Live Demonstration of the Vaultastic platform and
- Interactive Q&A Session