Over time most organizations end up collecting large volumes of email data of active and former employees, typically downloaded from email clients, mail servers, and backup solutions.
PST, EML, NSF, or MBOX are the formats generally used to store this email data across storage mediums such as NAS/SAN drives, tapes, and maybe also cloud storage, thus creating a virtual email data lake.
Besides the high cost and high risk of maintaining this data on these devices, this data’s raw and fragmented nature makes it highly challenging to find specific information during an investigation, discovery, or role transition operation.
Conversations with our customers show that discovery time can vary from 5 days to 4 weeks at times.
What if there was a way to:
- Greatly reduce the risk of preserving this data
- Optimize costs between 30-60% for maintaining this data
- Find any information 15-20 times faster than the older methods.
- The data overflow situation & challenges
- The solution with Vaultastic’s hierarchical storage
- How it reduces risks, costs, and ups discovery performance
- Vaultastic in action – Live case study
- Budgetary estimates with actual data
- Quick Demo