As mailboxes approach total capacity, typically, you may do one of these:
- Download & delete emails to reclaim space
- Buy more storage (applicable for on-premise)
- Upgrade to a higher plan on the email solution.
Downloading email grows local data footprints and increases risks.
Buying additional storage or upgrading the plan may be expensive.
Is there a way in which you can PRESERVE AGING EMAIL DATA and RECLAIM ACTIVE MAILBOX SPACE WITHOUT HURTING YOUR POCKET?We shared strategies to help you automatically offload aging email data from your bloating mailboxes to maintain your plans. We'll also share other benefits you derive from this architecture, viz. cost optimization, risk reduction, and more agility with a central, durable repository of email.
- Cause/Effects of Bloating mailboxes
- Elegant hands-free solution
- Live case studies (Cashpor Micro Finance, LTFS)
- Quick Demo